- OUR PROJECTS
- South Street (High to Smythe streets)
- High St (North)
- High St (South) to Lawrence St
- Havelock Street extension
- Wodonga Hockey Field resurface works
- Kelly Park Netball Courts Redevelopment
- Willow Park floodlighting and pavilion
- Baranduda Fields Sporting Complex
- St Monica's Oval Upgrade
- Baranduda Community Centre
- Thomas Mitchell Drive
- The Promenade
Wodonga Hockey Field resurface works
The hockey field in Silva Drive Wodonga has been identified as being in need of replacement for a number of years. The court was constructed in 1996 and has not had any major remedial works since.
An allocation was made in the 2017/18 council budget for the delivery of the project. Hockey Albury Wodonga are supporting the delivery of the project with a financial contribution of $175,000 and in-kind works of approximately $35,000 in value.
The tender advertised in the Border Mail and via TenderSearch on Saturday, September 30, 2017 covered the replacement of the court surface within the existing footprint.
Tiger Turf Australia was awarded the contract in December 2017, with the project completion date to be by March 30, 2018.