- OUR PROJECTS
- South Street (High to Smythe streets)
- High St (North)
- High St (South) to Lawrence St
- Havelock Street extension
- Wodonga Hockey Field resurface works
- Kelly Park Netball Courts Redevelopment
- Willow Park floodlighting and pavilion
- Baranduda Fields Sporting Complex
- St Monica's Oval Upgrade
- Baranduda Community Centre
- Thomas Mitchell Drive
- The Promenade
Willow Park floodlighting and pavilion
Wodonga Council is set to upgrade the pavilion and install floodlighting over Willow Park’s main sports oval, to provide additional space for sports training and community activities during the winter months.
Main features of the Willow Park upgrade are:
- Installing additional flood lighting to the sporting grounds; and,
- Extending the pavilion to further accommodate recreational groups/users and to improve safety at the site.
The project is estimated to commence in June, 2017, with its completion expected in early 2018. It will be funded by Wodonga Council and Sport and Recreation Victoria.
Investigations are currently underway to determine electricity demand, and requirements to power additional lighting at Willow Park. Information on the project is being provided to park user groups and surrounding residents.
For further information, please contact email@example.com