- OUR PROJECTS
- High St (South) to Lawrence St
- e-Waste Shed
- Solar Lighting Project
- Emerald Oval
- Library gallery redevelopment
- Regional Cricket Hub
- Cycling Links project
- Baranduda Fields Sporting Complex
- High St (North)
- Wodonga Athletics
- Richardson Park
- Wodonga Hockey Field resurface works
- Kelly Park Netball Courts Redevelopment
- South Street (High to Smythe streets)
- Willow Park floodlighting and pavilion
- Baranduda Community Centre
- Thomas Mitchell Drive
- Havelock Street extension
- The Promenade
Solar Lighting Project
Wodonga will see the continuation of solar lighting being rolled out early in 2019.
The solar funding projects, funded by the Victoria Government’s Community Crime Prevention Program, will see 54 new solar lights installed along shared pathways in the following six locations commencing in January.
- Birallee Park
- David Bishop Park
- Arthur Dunstan Park
- Frank Krier and George Looms Park
- Westlands Park
- James Taverny Park
The lights will provide lit access to Wodonga CBD, schools, hospitals, sporting reserves and other amenities, and will help increase perceptions for safety, reduce anti-social behaviour and improve natural surveillance.
January 3, 2019
Works on solar lighting will commence in early 2019.
The Solar Funding project is fully funded by the Victorian Government Community Crime Prevention Program.
February 15, 2019
Solar Lighting work has commenced at Frank Krier and George Looms Park.