- OUR PROJECTS
- High St (South) to Lawrence St
- e-Waste Shed
- Solar Lighting Project
- Emerald Oval
- Library gallery redevelopment
- Regional Cricket Hub
- Cycling Links project
- Baranduda Fields Sporting Complex
- High St (North)
- Wodonga Athletics
- Richardson Park
- Wodonga Hockey Field resurface works
- Kelly Park Netball Courts Redevelopment
- South Street (High to Smythe streets)
- Willow Park floodlighting and pavilion
- Baranduda Community Centre
- Thomas Mitchell Drive
- Havelock Street extension
- The Promenade
The Promenade is the section between the former railway goods shed and the railway station. It is owned by Places Victoria.
Work was completed in January, 2016 and officially opened on Friday, February 19, 2016.
The project included:
- Paving of the area to encourage outdoor dining;
- New lighting;
- New landscaping;
- Construction of a new awning on the goods shed for shade and weather protection; and,
- Glass balustrading along the station platform.
Places Victoria intend to deliver the new Richardson Park on the land between Elgin Boulevard and the station building.
Preliminary plans for this area will be created which have regard to the surrounding development proposed.
Places Victoria has received strong interest from developers interested in being part of the overall development of Junction Place, in addition to food and beverage operators interested in locating within this area.