- OUR PROJECTS
- High St (South) to Lawrence St
- Emerald Oval
- Library and gallery redevelopment
- Regional Cricket Hub
- Cycling Links project
- Solar Lighting Project
- Baranduda Fields Sporting Complex
- High St (North)
- Wodonga Athletics
- Richardson Park
- Wodonga Hockey Field resurface works
- Kelly Park Netball Courts Redevelopment
- South Street (High to Smythe streets)
- Willow Park floodlighting and pavilion
- Baranduda Community Centre
- Thomas Mitchell Drive
- Havelock Street extension
- The Promenade
Wodonga Council has recieved $160,000 to go towards the construction of a new sporting pavillion at Emerald Oval and two new change rooms.
This facility will provide a greater level of service to all female participants, spectators and community members that are involved with activities at Emerald Oval by providing amenities that presently do not exist
The council will provide an $80,000 contribution to the $240,000 project.
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Wodonga Council recieved $160,000 from the Victorian Government’s Female Friendly Facilities Fund to boost the new sporting pavillion at Emerald Oval.