- OUR PROJECTS
- High St (South) to Lawrence St
- e-Waste Shed
- Solar Lighting Project
- Emerald Oval
- Library gallery redevelopment
- Regional Cricket Hub
- Cycling Links project
- Baranduda Fields Sporting Complex
- High St (North)
- Wodonga Athletics
- Richardson Park
- Wodonga Hockey Field resurface works
- Kelly Park Netball Courts Redevelopment
- South Street (High to Smythe streets)
- Willow Park floodlighting and pavilion
- Baranduda Community Centre
- Thomas Mitchell Drive
- Havelock Street extension
- The Promenade
The Wodonga Waste Transfer Station are building a dedicated e-Waste Shed thanks to funding from Sustainability Victoria.
In early 2018, Wodonga Council recieved funding for the build of a dedicated e-Waste shed.
Sustainability Victoria awarded the council $99,000 for the 20m x 12m shed to be erected at the Wodonga Waste Transfer Station.
The tender was advertised in The Border Mail and was awarded early March, 2019.
The project completion date is June 1, 2019.
March 20, 2019
Works have started
Works have officially commenced today for the new e-Waste Shed at the Wodonga Waste Transfer Station